Currently the workshop is very busy. Have a look at what we’re working on at the moment.
- The third 12m Roger Hill designed displacement cat will be launched in March. This craft will be powered by twin 270hp Hyundai diesels on conventional shafts.
- 2. A 12m Kingfisher cat for commercial crayfishing is close to the completion of the alloy hot work
- A 10m Kingfisher cat for recreational fishing will be turned over at end of February. This sedan planing cat will be powered by twin Yanmar 315hp diesel stern drives.
- Minicats: We are now nearing the launching of nearly a hundred of these well received craft
- Coastguard Naiad: Construction of a 9.5m Naiad rib for a North Island coastguard unit will begin in February.
- With several other Roger Hill designed cats looking likely in the next few months 2017 will be a very busy year for the management and staff of Alloy Cats.
Have you got alloy boatbuilding skills and wish to settle in the Bay of Plenty?
Give us a call.