On our passage from Tauranga to Auckland to display at the Auckland On the Water Boat Show the economy cruising figures of the Kingfisher 12m displacement cat were as follows:
- Distance travelled: 125nm
- Average speed: 17.6 knots
- Time taken: 7 hours
- Diesel used: 275 litres
- Litres per nautical mile: 2.2
- Cost at 90 cents/litre: $247
- Sea conditions: Average one metre nor easterly swell
Currently we have two more of these impressive craft under construction for Auckland clients with another two scheduled for next year.
See us at the show from Thursday 29th September to 2nd October at the Viaduct Basin.